Terms & Conditions of Registration
Registration is an initial payment of only £90 (GBP, payable online). Unless you complete the WorldPay payment section or send your cheque payment via post, you will be unable to request full details on development sites in your chosen area.
The initial payment allows you to request the full addresses of sites that match the details on your registration form. We will make appointments for you to view sites that are of interest to you.
The Following Terms and Conditions apply to all successful purchase completions arising from successful introductions via the Development Land For Sale.com Website.
1. On completion of any purchases resulting from viewings of data disclosed via Development Land For Sale.com the Buyer(s) will pay to Development Land For Sale a 2% commission (plus VAT if applicable) of the purchase price paid, or £1750 whichever shall be the greater. This amount will be collected by the sellers solicitor on behalf of Development Land For Sale at the time of completion unless cleared funds are received previously.
2. If you would like to pay by cheque please make it payable to Development Land For Sale Limited and send to :
Development Land For Sale, Bank House, Burlington Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS6 6TJ
Full details will only be available once the cheque has cleared with the bank at our end.
3. Registrants agree that they will not directly or indirectly circumvent the rights of Development Land For Sale to receive its said commission and that,
4. In the event of successfully completing a purchase as a result of viewing data displayed on this website or subsequently disclosed in more detail by Development Land For Sale and being thereby introduced to the party selling acknowledge that the said commission will be due and payable forthwith.
5. References to “Development Land For Sale” and “Development Land For Sale.co.uk” are synonymous for the purposes of interpretation of the rights to receive any commission payable under this agreement.
6. This agreement if transmitted by email shall be deemed as an original and legally binding as such.
7. This agreement shall be governed by the jurisdiction of the laws of England and Wales.
8. All offers to be made through Development Land For Sale and not directly with the land owners
We believe in complete customer satisfaction and nothing else. Therefore, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with the service we provide, please speak to us and we will refund your registration fee if you have a justifiable reason.